REFUND POLICY: PRE-ORDERS (WATCHES & RINGS)
Because pre-order watches and rings are limited edition, high-cost goods for which deposits are necessary for production, pre-order deposits are non-refundable and not transferable.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICIES: NEW WATCHES & ACCESSORIES
Requests for refunds on orders of new watches or accessories prior to shipping will be refunded minus credit card fees, which can range from approximately 3.5 to 5% or more based on your order total, card provider, issuing bank and/or country of issuance. Collective Shop has sole discretion to determine the applicable credit card fees to be withheld. Once orders are shipped, new watches and accessories are subject to the return policy below.
New stock and standard-production watches in original, unworn condition may be returned within seven days of receipt for a full refund to the original payment method.
Please note: special-order, customized and limited-production orders, including Collective collaborative watches, are not eligible for return.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased, you’ll receive a Collective Shop gift credit for the value of your return.
- Watches must be unused, unworn, and in the same condition that you received it
- Returned watches must include all original packaging, with all stickers, hang tags, and any other accessories in place and intact
- Any attempt to modify the watch – such as removing protective stickers, adjusting the strap or bracelet size/fit, or removing the strap or bracelet – will make it ineligible for return
- Likewise, custom orders are not eligible for return
- Returns require an original Collective Shop receipt, invoice, or proof of purchase
- Refunds or credits will not be issued for lost, stolen or damaged packages marked delivered by our shipping provider (i.e., FedEx, UPS, or other providers)
- Return shipping costs and labels are the customer’s responsibility. Collective Shop will not refund or credit shipping costs
- Returned watches must be sent via trackable express delivery (i.e., FedEx, UPS or DHL), and we recommend insuring your shipment
- Collective Shop will not be responsible for any returns which are lost, stolen or damaged during shipping
- Collective Shop will not be responsible for any customs duties for watches shipped outside the US. Any previously-incurred customs fees and/or taxes are non-refundable via Collective Shop, and are the responsibility of the customer to pursue with their local authorities
- International customers who return an item will have any customs duties associated with their return deducted from their refund or credit
- Collective Shop must authorize all returns. Any watches returned without our authorization will be ineligible for a refund or credit
- Collective Shop must receive returned merchandise at our facility within seven days after a return is authorized
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by email and issue a refund to the original payment method. Gifts will receive a gift credit. Your issuing bank may take four to six business days to apply the credit to your account.
To start a new watch return, please email email@example.com for instructions.
RETURN POLICY: CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED WATCHES
All Collective Certified Pre-owned watches are inspected before sale for condition and to verify that the watch is in good working order. Condition grades here. All sales are final. Certified Pre-owned watches purchased from the Collective Shop are sold-as is and are not eligible for returns. If you have questions about the details or condition of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot refund and reverse a sale due to questions after purchase.
Requests for refunds on pre-owned watches prior to shipping will be refunded minus credit card fees, which can range from approximately 3.5 to 5% or more based on your order total, card provider, issuing bank and/or country of issuance. Collective Shop has sole discretion to determine the applicable credit card fees to be withheld. Once orders are shipped, pre-owned watches are not eligible for refunds or returns.