The C.02 represents the missing link between H. Moser’s two sports watch lines – the Pioneer and the Streamliner. Designed to be a daily wear, the C.02 is built around the Pioneer case and is powered by H. Moser’s in-house HMC 200 calibre. The case has been modified to fit a bi-directional, 60 click, 12 hour bezel to allow for tracking two time zones and a box crystal has been fitted to the case to ensure a shorter height. The dial – a degradé green griffé dial borrowed the color from the Pioneer line and the dial treatment from the Streamliner line. The effect of “Collective Green” is difficult to describe. In direct sunlight, the green dial shines bright; in lower lighting it fades into a dark olive. The indices on the dial are based on the Pioneer dial but cut from three-dimensional Globolight® luminous material. The handset continues the trend of three dimensionality, with Globolight® inserts fitted perpendicularly to the hands.
- Watch is in excellent condition with faint marks on the case side and on the lugs on the underside of the case. Bracelet is sized but appears lightly worn with modest marks on some links. Rubber strap appears to be in good shape with some wear and dirt, kudu strap has a crease from modest wear
- Refer to item photos for condition
- Case Number: 42 of 50
- Box: Yes
- Papers: Yes
- Includes stainless steel bracelet, OEM rubber strap and OEM kudu strap, one pin buckle
- Extract from Archives: Yes
- Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 42.8 mm, height without sapphire crystal: 10.6 mm
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Curved sapphire crystal and see-through case back
- Water-resistant to 12 ATM
- Collective Green griffé with vertical brushed pattern
- Applique indexes in Globolight®, with hour markers in Superluminova®
- Hour and minute hands with Globolight® inserts
- HMC 200 automatic calibre
- 3-day power reserve
- Steel bracelet engraved with the Moser logo
- Kudu leather strap with steel tang buckle with Moser logo
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All Collective Certified Pre-owned watches are inspected before sale for condition and to verify that the watch is in good working order. All sales are final. Certified Pre-owned watches purchased from the Collective Shop are sold-as is and are not eligible for returns. If you have questions about the details or condition of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot refund and reverse a sale due to questions after purchase.
Please review all shop policies here before purchase.