CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED WATCHES
All Collective Certified Pre-owned watches are inspected before sale for condition and to verify that the watch is in good working order. Condition grades here. All sales are final. Certified Pre-owned watches purchased from the Collective Shop are sold-as is and are not eligible for returns. If you have questions about the details or condition of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot refund and reverse a sale due to questions after purchase.
New watches in original, unworn condition may be returned within seven days of receipt for a full refund to the original payment method. Please note: custom orders are not eligible for return. If the item was marked as a gift when purchased, you’ll receive a Collective Shop gift credit for the value of your return.
- Watches must be unused, unworn, and in the same condition that you received it
- Returned watches must include all original packaging, with all stickers, hang tags, and any other accessories in place and intact
- Any attempt to modify the watch – such as removing protective stickers, adjusting the strap or bracelet size/fit, or removing the strap or bracelet – will make it ineligible for return
- Likewise, custom orders are not eligible for return
- Returns require an original Collective Shop receipt, invoice, or proof of purchase
- Refunds or credits will not be issued for lost, stolen or damaged packages marked delivered by our shipping provider (i.e., FedEx, UPS, or other providers)
- Return shipping costs and labels are the customer’s responsibility. Collective Shop will not refund or credit shipping costs
- Returned watches must be sent via trackable express delivery (i.e., FedEx, UPS or DHL), and we recommend insuring your shipment
- Collective Shop will not be responsible for any returns which are lost, stolen or damaged during shipping
- Collective Shop will not be responsible for any customs duties for watches shipped outside the US. Any previously-incurred customs fees and/or taxes are non-refundable via Collective Shop, and are the responsibility of the customer to pursue with their local authorities
- International customers who return an item will have any customs duties associated with their return deducted from their refund or credit
- Collective Shop must authorize all returns. Any watches returned without our authorization will be ineligible for a refund or credit
- Collective Shop must receive returned merchandise at our facility within seven days after a return is authorized
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by email and issue a refund to the original payment method. Gifts will receive a gift credit. Your issuing bank may take four to six business days to apply the credit to your account.
To start a return, please email email@example.com for instructions.