This is a pre-order. This watch is expected to ship February 2023. Orders placed through Collective Shop are priced in US Dollars with no additional import duties required (if shipped to the US), include free overnight shipping within the US, and are covered by Fears' manufacturer's warranty.
PRE-ORDER CLOSES SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6 AT 11:59 PM GMT / 6:59 PM ET / 3:59 PM PT.
The Pure Fears Watch
The Brunswick Pure takes the classic Brunswick’s elegant 38 mm cushion-
shaped case and coats it in black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon). This
striking black coating makes the case scratch resistant while allowing the
beautiful finishing of the Brunswick’s stainless steel case to shine through.
The Brunswick Pure features a hand-polished white lacquer dial, expertly
made in Germany by one of the world’s finest dial makers. Unlike our
Brunswick White, the Brunswick Pure’s dial is devoid of any ornamentation
resulting in a pure, clean surface with only the sunken subsidiary seconds
dial at 6 o’clock to break up the vibrancy of the lacquered surface.
The Brunswick’s distinctive ‘Fears’-shaped hands are skeletonised before
being painted in a special matt black paint. The matt black contrasts
beautifully with the glossy brightness of the white lacquer dial.
The Brunswick is powered by a Swiss made, manual winding ETA 7001
movement. This accurate movement was first designed in the 1970s, and
its reliability has ensured its continuing popularity today. We service and
finish each movement in Britain, with Côtes de Genève striping and
The Brunswick Pure is the first Fears watch ever to be fitted with an animal-
free strap. This soft and supple strap is hand made from a leather-like
material that is created using apples (yes, as in the fruit!). Lined in cork, this
is the first example of a new animal-free strap range launching in 2023. The
Brunswick is designed to fit all of the straps in our range, which you can
easily fit yourself without tools.
Each watch we make carries a unique serial number. Engraved between
the 20mm lugs at 12 o’clock, this number helps us identify your watch and
For decades Fears presented watches in a dark blue box with a cream-
coloured lining. We are delighted to continue this tradition today. The
Brunswick Pure is presented in a bespoke wooden box, crafted in Britain
from English Ash, which is stained Fears Blue. Lined in genuine cream
suede, the watch sits proudly on a special cushion.
Hand build in Britain. Graceful and complex, the curvaceous Brunswick 40 takes its inspiration from a gentleman’s cushion case watch in the Fears archives, first made in 1924. This sportier iteration of the Brunswick is the perfect all-round watch, taking you from Beach to Boardroom with ease.
2 Year guarantee from date of purchase. (Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of Fears watches. All Fears watches sold by Collective Shop are fully warranteed by Fears)
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) black coated 316L Stainless Steel. Polished & Spun (brushed) finished. Screw down bezel & case back. DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) black coated Polished 'onion' shape crown
- Solid case back. DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) black coated 316L Stainless Steel. Spun (brushed) with polished rim
- 38mm x 38mm, 42mm lug-to-lug, 20mm lug width (depth 11.25mm to top of domed sapphire glass)
- Made in Germany
- DLC coating in UK
- Top-grade ETA 7001 manual winding mechanical, finished with Côtes de Genève.
- Made in Switzerland
- Finishing in UK
- Dial size: 30mm / 1.18 inch
- Pure White. Multiple layers of hand polished lacquer. Sunken subsidiary seconds at 6 o'clock
- Made in Germany
- Milled from brass, painted in matt black
- Made in UK
- Sapphire Crystal front with ARdur® anti-reflective coating (inside & outside)
- Made in Hong Kong
- Coated in Switzerland
- Hours, Minutes with subsidiary seconds at 6 o'clock
- 50m (5ATM)
- Pitch Black. Animal-free leather, made from apples, lined in cork
- Matching DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) black coated buckle
- Strap made in Belgium
- DLC coating in UK
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of all new watches we sell. Please review all shop policies for new watches here before purchase. If you have questions about the details of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org.