The Collective Ballcap is manufactured by Ebbets Field Flannels. Ebbets makes their six panel, wool hats here by hand here in the USA. The Collective “C” is in applied felt, while the pip is embroidered. The hat itself is made of a mid-weight heavy black wool that will shape to your head over time. The bill of the cap has a satin lining, and the hat features a sewn-in sweatband and leather adjustable sizing strap with metal keepers. In short, these are well made, old-school in design, and built to last.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth
- White felt "C" and stitched pip
- Black satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable black leather strap with antiqued black metal closure