Fears Archival 1930
Fears Archival 1930
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,275.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Created to coincide with the 175th Anniversary of the founding of Fears, the Archival 1930 is a proportional recreation of an art deco watch Fears made in 1930. True to the original, each watch features an original vintage movement. With its elegant form it is a perfect luxury rectangular watch for men or women.
This watch is engraved with the year 1863 on the case back. If you're interested in a different year, contact us for availability.
- Case: 316L stainless steel, 40mm x 22mm rectangular-shaped with curved front and back (depth 8.54mm). Closed caseback. Made in Germany
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Movement: New-Old-Stock, Swiss made ETA 2360, circa 1968, manual winding, 17 jewels, 18,000vph (2.5Hz) and 40 hr power reserve. Reconditioned, serviced, and fitted with an upgraded main spring in the UK
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal to front with ARdur® Swiss anti-reflective coating on inside and outside. Crystals made in Hong Kong, Anti-reflective coating applied in Switzerland
- Dial: Vintage Champagne with 18ct yellow gold coating. Polished and matte finishes. Glossy black printing. Made in Germany
- Hands: ‘Fears’ hands – Bevelled, diamond polished and Blued. Made in Germany
- Functions: Time-only
- Strap: Oxblood Red, British calf leather, lined in Alcantara®, handmade. Leather tanned in the UK, Strap made in Belgium
- Limited Edition: 175 produced
- Warranty: 2 Year guarantee from date of purchase. (Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of Fears watches. All Fears watches sold by Collective Shop are fully warranteed by Fears)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of all new watches we sell. Please review all shop policies for new watches here before purchase. If you have questions about the details of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at email@example.com.