Over the years, our affection for the watchmaking and people of IWC has swelled as we’ve added to our collections, traveled to Schaffhausen, and met IWC collectors and employees alike. IWC sits apart from the constellation of Swiss watch brands, and once you dial in to their wavelength, there’s no going back.
With the C.03 we’ve sought to create a watch that distills our favorite IWC era and reference – the late 1990s and IW3706, the first pilot’s chronograph. That time and watch still loom large in the hearts of collectors worldwide. The brand had an unapologetic swagger, a no-frills Swiss-German approach to design, and displayed serious watchmaking bonafides. With this project, we aimed to bottle that spirit, and bring it into a modern context.
- Condition Grade: 9.8 (See here for Collective Shop pre-owned grading)
- Watch is in excellent pre-owned with no discernible marks
- Strap has a slight crease
- Case Number: 69 of 125
- Box: Yes
- Papers: Yes
- Includes original OEM strap
- Extract from Archives: Yes
- 41mm stainless steel case
- IWC-manufactured caliber 69385
- Black matte, monochromatic dial with matching day and date
- German day wheel
- White-glowing Super-LumiNova® hands and indices
- Display caseback with black rotor
- Compatible with IWC's EasX-CHANGE Strap System (included strap is non-quick change)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All Collective Certified Pre-owned watches are inspected before sale for condition and to verify that the watch is in good working order. All sales are final. Certified Pre-owned watches purchased from the Collective Shop are sold-as is and are not eligible for returns. If you have questions about the details or condition of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at email@example.com. We cannot refund and reverse a sale due to questions after purchase. Please review all shop policies here before purchase.