Graceful and complex, the curvaceous Brunswick is an exacting object to create. It takes its inspiration from a gentleman’s cushion case watch in the Fears archives, first made in 1924.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, 38mm x 38mm cushion-shaped (depth 11.8mm to top of domed sapphire glass). Closed case back. Made in Germany
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Movement: Top-grade ETA 7001, manual winding, 17 jewels, 21,600vph (3Hz) and 40 hr power reserve. Finished with Côtes de Genève and blued screws. Made in Switzerland
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal with ARdur® Swiss anti-reflective coating on inside and outside. Crystals made in Hong Kong, Anti-reflective coating applied in Switzerland
- Dial: The Brunswick White features a hand-polished white lacquer dial. Made in Germany
- Hands: ‘Fears’ hands – skeletonised, polished and Thermally Blued. Made in the UK
- Functions: Time with subsidiary seconds at 6 o’clock
- Strap: Handmade Bristol Leather strap in Fears Blue. This premium strap uses calf leather that has been vegetable tanned in Britain’s oldest vegetable tannery, Bristol’s Thomas Ware & Sons
- Warranty: 2 Year guarantee from date of purchase. (Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of Fears watches. All Fears watches sold by Collective Shop are fully warranteed by Fears)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of all new watches we sell. Please review all shop policies for new watches here before purchase. If you have questions about the details of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org.