Contact email@example.com for wire pricing.
Moored on the Hudson River in New York City, the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is home to the Space Shuttle Enterprise – the shuttle program’s original prototype. Together with the Museum, URWERK and Collective have designed the UR100-V P.02 – limited to 20 pieces – as a tribute to the experience of flying the Enterprise.
The P.02 draws its inspiration from the Enterprise’s flight deck – the gauges, colors, textures and fabrics. And its orbital display tells not only the time, but also traces key events of shuttle launch and landing. Apertures along the upper left and right sides of the dial display the space shuttle program’s typical launch and landing sequences. They track key moments from launch and landing in minutes.
- Condition Grade: 9 (See here for Collective Shop pre-owned grading)
- Case has faint marks at 11 o'clock and 7 o'clock. (See photos for details)
- Khaki strap has a crease from modest wear
- Orange strap is unworn
- Refer to item photos for condition
- Case Number: Non-serialized, one of twenty
- Box: Yes
- Papers: Yes
- Extract from Archives: Yes
- Titanium and stainless steel with a Gun Metal PVD finish
- Engraved “P.02” plaque on case side
- Width: 41mm, length: 49.7mm, height: 14mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Pressure tested at 3ATM (30m)
- Self-winding UR 12.02 movement with the winding rotor governed by a Windfänger airscrew
- 48-hour power reserve
- Satellite hours and minutes along with space shuttle launch and landing indications
- Satellite hours on beryllium-bronze Geneva crosses; aluminium carousel; carousel and triple baseplates in ARCAP alloy
- Finished with circular graining and sanding, shot peening; chamfered screw heads; hours and minutes painted in Super LumiNova
- Khaki Green strap available in small, medium and large sizes
- Additional Orange strap
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All Collective Certified Pre-owned watches are inspected before sale for condition and to verify that the watch is in good working order. Condition grades here. All sales are final. Certified Pre-owned watches purchased from the Collective Shop are sold-as is and are not eligible for returns. If you have questions about the details or condition of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot refund and reverse a sale due to questions after purchase. Please review all shop policies here before purchase.