This is a pre-order. Watches are anticipated to deliver between July and August. Pricing includes all import duties and overnight shipping for US customers.
The Brunswick Champagne permanently joins the collection alongside the Brunswick White and Brunswick Salmon.
As its name suggests, this new watch features a rich champagne coloured dial, created using layers of 18ct Yellow Gold on a surface which has undergone frosting using glass beads. This type of frosted finish has a gentle sparkle to it which complements the true gold colour. The applied ‘Edwin’ numerals are diamond polished before receiving a coating of black gold, giving them a dark, warm contrast to the bright gold tones of the dial. The Brunswick Champagne is paired with a handmade Pewter Grey strap crafted from premium Barenia leather which lends a contemporary feel to the watch.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, 38mm x 38mm cushion-shaped (depth 11.8mm to top of domed sapphire glass). Closed case back. Made in Germany
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Movement: Top-grade ETA 7001, manual winding, 17 jewels, 21,600vph (3Hz) and 40 hr power reserve. Finished with Côtes de Genève and blued screws. Made in Switzerland
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal with ARdur® Swiss anti-reflective coating on inside and outside. Crystals made in Hong Kong, Anti-reflective coating applied in Switzerland
- Dial: Champagne in 18ct Yellow Gold galvanic colour. Glass bead frosting to surface, with sunken subsidiary seconds counter at 6 o’clock. CNC milled and diamond polished ‘Edwin’ Arabic numerals, coated in Black Gold and hand applied. Made in Germany
- Hands: ‘Fears’ hands – skeletonised, polished and Thermally Blued. Made in the UK
- Functions: Time with subsidiary seconds at 6 o’clock
- Strap: Pewter Grey in Barenia calf leather, lined in Alcantara®, handmade. Leather tanned in France, Strap made in Belgium
- Warranty: 2 Year guarantee from date of purchase. (Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of Fears watches. All Fears watches sold by Collective Shop are fully warranteed by Fears)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of all new watches we sell. Please review all shop policies for new watches here before purchase. If you have questions about the details of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at email@example.com.