Graceful and complex, the curvaceous Brunswick is an exacting object to create. It takes its inspiration from a gentleman’s cushion case watch in the Fears archives, first made in 1924, and a dial colour used in the 1940s and 50s.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, 38mm x 38mm cushion-shaped (depth 11.8mm to top of domed sapphire glass). Closed case back. Made in Germany
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Movement: Top-grade ETA 7001, manual winding, 17 jewels, 21,600vph (3Hz) and 40 hr power reserve. Finished with Côtes de Genève and blued screws. Made in Switzerland
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal with ARdur® Swiss anti-reflective coating on inside and outside. Crystals made in Hong Kong, Anti-reflective coating applied in Switzerland
- Dial: Copper Salmon in 18ct Rose Gold and Copper galvanic colour. Vertical brushing (by hand) to surface, with sunken subsidiary seconds counter at 6 o’clock. CNC milled, polished and sand blasted ‘Edwin’ Arabic numerals, coated in Anthracite and hand applied. Made in Germany
- Hands: ‘Fears’ hands – skeletonised, polished and Thermally Blued. Made in the UK
- Functions: Time with subsidiary seconds at 6 o’clock
- Strap: Fears Bristol Leather Strap – crafted from premium calf leather made in Bristol
- Warranty: 2 Year guarantee from date of purchase. (Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of Fears watches. All Fears watches sold by Collective Shop are fully warranteed by Fears)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Collective Shop is an authorized retailer of all new watches we sell. Please review all shop policies for new watches here before purchase. If you have questions about the details of this or any watch, feel free to contact us prior to purchase at email@example.com.